Transcript-School Records

Request for Ontario Student Academic Records

To request a Transcript, Diploma or other School Documents please click on this link: 
Request for Ontario Academic Records

Instructions for returning the form:

1. Complete all sections of the form.

2. Please remember to include a copy of your I.D.  (Driver’s License / Health Card).

3. Payment: Within one year of graduation, two Ontario Student Transcripts are issued free of charge. Students who have been away from their school for more than one year will be charged $24.00 for the first copy and $5.00 for each additional copy.   

***Your request will only be processed once payment is received!!***

Due to school COVID protocols, all payments are to be paid online with the following links:

Payment link for Transcripts

Duplicate Diplomas 
Payment link for Duplicate Diplomas

Education Verifications, Letter of Attestation  & Legal Request for Information
Payment link for Education Verifications / Letter of Attestation / Legal Request for Information

Please contact the 
Guidance Office at 613-832-2773 and press 5 for any questions you may have regarding your request.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.