Transcript-School Records

Request for Ontario Student Academic Records

To request a Transcript, Diploma or other School Documents please click on this link Request for Ontario Academic Records

Instructions for returning the form:

1. Complete all sections of the form.

2. Please remember to include a copy of your I.D.(Driver’s Licence / Health Card) if you are returning this form by mail or email.

3.Payment. Within one year of graduation, an OST is issued free of charge. Students who have been away from their school for more than one year will be charged $10.00 for the first copy and $5.00 for each additional copy per request. (PLEASE bring correct amount as no change available)

4. Please bring or mail the completed form with your payment to West Carleton Secondary School, 3088 Dunrobin Road, RR#2 Dunrobin, Ontario K0A 1T0 or the form can be emailed to with your I.D. and instruction on who will be paying on your behalf. (PLEASE bring correct amount as no change available)

If you have any questions regarding this form please call 613.832.2773 ext. 2014 or email

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.